Rank resumes based on relevance to the job postings.
- Developed Natural language processing (NLP) and Machine learning-based models to
rank different resumes. This makes the task of HR easier to filter various
candidates applied for a specific job title.
- Text is extracted from images using Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Text is extracted from documents in different formats (pdf/doc/docx) as well
- The extracted text is used for entity extraction using Named-entity recognition
(NER), pattern matching using regex.
- Similarly, text and entities are extracted from the job description
- Entities extracted from a resume(name/skills/experience/education/years of
experience) and job description are used for ranking the resumes