- During the pandemic situation, personalized visits were challenging and there were a
shortage of resources
- Round the clock real-time monitoring of patients with chronic conditions to ensure a
better quality of care was challenging even though it was much necessary
- Remote patient monitoring solution was found to be more effective during situations
like that of the pandemic, where there are restrictions on personalized visits and
shortage in resources
- Through real-time monitoring, instant alerts of patient status were possible. There
was found ease in capturing and logging notes for Caregivers, provided facilitates
like round-the-clock monitoring and capturing of metrics in the case of most
- Caregivers to monitor patients from remote locations.
- Reduction of unnecessary visits to a hospital or care center.
- Improve self-management and care plan adherence.