Identify Remote Patient Monitoring Solutions that Provide Instant Alerts of Patient Status to Home Caregivers
- During the pandemic situation, personalized visits were challenging and there were a shortage of resources
- Round the clock real-time monitoring of patients with chronic conditions to ensure a better quality of care was challenging even though it was much necessary
- Remote patient monitoring solution was found to be more effective during situations like that of the pandemic, where there are restrictions on personalized visits and shortage in resources
- Through real-time monitoring, instant alerts of patient status were possible. There was found ease in capturing and logging notes for Caregivers, provided facilitates like round-the-clock monitoring and capturing of metrics in the case of most critical patients.
- Caregivers to monitor patients from remote locations.
- Reduction of unnecessary visits to a hospital or care center.
- Improve self-management and care plan adherence.